SKELETON AIR "HYPERLIGHT" AIR SYSTEM
The lightweight tank everyone has been asking for has finally arrived. Combining THE most advanced and premium tank regulator available with a state of the art Hyper-lightweight carbon fiber wrapped 80cu in bottle you have the best air system money can buy. This is truly a top of the line performance product developed by the best in the industry.
- Skeleton Air Hyperlight Carbon Wrapped Bottle
- Premium Haymkr 500 Gen 3 Regulator
- Radial Adjustability to change position of your fill nipple & gauge
- 100% Dyno Testing on every regulator
- Adjustable low and high pressures (400-700psi with a simple internal adjustment)
- Un-paralleled performance
- Skeleton light 2lbs 6oz total weight
*Both the bottle and the regulator are designed, developed and manufactured in the USA
What makes power house regulators the best?The new PowerHouse Gen III Competition Regulator is the most advanced and premium tank regulator on the market today. Gen III offers a completely re-imagined design replacing the old cartridge, adjustment nut, and activation pin while utilizing NEW wave spring technology for improved performance over the first generation of regulators. With the superior performance it offers, it’s no wonder why so many top teams choose PowerHouse!
- Pressure Adjustment Insert allows adjustment from 400 psi to 700 psi with a simple internal adjustment. This allows for a total of 300 psi adjustment . An industry first for a tank regulator!
- GEN III now incorporates a replaceable sealing element we call the Jet, allowing the user to replace without having to scrap the Body of the regulator. Another industry first!
- Electropolished stainless steel ASA threaded Cartridge.
- Wave Spring Technology, precision woven flat wire spring for improved consistency and reliability to get back to setpoint pressure fast.
- Dedicated setscrew pockets to prevent galling and slipping in your guns ASA threads.
- Low Profile Burst Disks for a smooth clean look.
- Dedicated Direct to Tank fill port, eliminates piston Jet damage and over pressurizing from rapid filling, at fill stations.
- Interlocking parts to prevent incorrect assembly.
- Quick disassembly for easy servicing.
- Custom Pressures available please email us your desired pressure and we will build it.
- All PowerHouse regulators are Dyno Tested before and after completing a 24 hour pressure test.