The First Strike Carbon Fiber HPA tank is the affordable light weight option for the player who wants to upgrade to a light air system, without the steep price tag. These high quality air systems are individually inspected and tested, feature an adjustable, robust regulator that provides a consistent output pressure of 800psi and with a Tri-Label certification allows to be used in various regions across the globe.
- 360 Degree Rotation – Multi-position brass thread collar enables custom set-up without sacrificing reliability, convenience, or adding length
- Brass Threads – In addition to rotation 360 degrees, the brass collar eliminates the excess wear and galling common with aluminum threads
- Pro Fill Nipple – Featuring an exclusive conical strut that increases life of the fill nipple o-ring and reduces maintenance
- Pro Burst Disks – Exclusive flush brass pro burst disks with quad vent technology offer regulator safety without sacrificing low profile design
- Low Profile Design – Lowest profile regulator design in the market measuring just .75″ from tank to ASA
- ISO Certified with 5 year Hydro test date