Mission Operational Munitions CS Live Rounds - 10 Rounds

  • Sale
  • $26.95
  • Regular price $35.95

When a dangerous situation arises, standoff distance improves the likelihood of a safe outcome. Mission™ PROTX™ less lethal personal defense systems maximize standoff to provide the ultimate protection for yourself, your loved ones, and your property. Whether for defending your home from an intruder, or yourself and family in a carjacking scenario; the Mission™ PROTX™ CS Live Rounds are the less lethal solution for you.

Mission™ PROTX™ CS Live Rounds are designed to deliver an incapacitating agent directly to a suspect or area by bursting on impact to create a 5-foot defensive cloud of chemical irritant. This enables even the least proficient users to target the ground or an area next to an attacker, while still effectively neutralizing the target.

Mission™ PROTX™ CS Live Projectiles utilize a maximum strength blend of tear-gas and pepper powders that are more than 10 times stronger than Pepper Sprays commonly used by law enforcement. The temporary blinding, disorientation, and respiratory distress lasts up to 30 minutes, providing valuable protection without the risk of permanent injury or death.

CS Live Rounds (Tear gas): Much harder to clean up. The Bureau Of Prisons (BOP) does not use any tear gas powder for this reason. It stays around a long time and is very hard to remove it completely.

Its believed that around 15% of the human population is not affected by pepper. You have seen the pepper eating contests ? Those people would not be affected as would the other 85% of the population by powder or spray.

Tear gas will get 100% of the population.

Legal Disclaimer: This product is specifically designed for less lethal purposes and is not a toy. Product not for export out of the US, shipping restrictions apply. Product cannot be shipped to CA, NY, or MA due to State restrictions on product and/or mail order sales. Must be 18 or over to purchase.


  • Mission™ PROTX™ CS Live Rounds contain 10x 0.68 Caliber CS live Projectiles
  • Payload: .95% CS
  • LONG RANGE EFFECTIVENESS: When used with a Mission™ PROTX™ launcher, Mission™ CS Live Rounds can deliver an incapacitating agent with up to 66 ft. (20 meters) of Target Accuracy, bursting on impact to create a 5-foot wide defensive cloud of chemical irritant.
  • MAXIMUM STREGTH: Mission™ CS Live rounds are the strongest less lethal irritant projectiles on the market, with more than 2.5x the strength of the strongest competitor product and almost 4x stronger than the strongest pepper spray used by Law Enforcement.
  • MULTISENSORY EFFECTS: The proprietary formulation of CS irritate the skin, nose and eyes of an assailant to induce uncontrollable coughing, an intense burning sensation, and in some instances, vomiting; with effects lasting up to 30 minutes.
  • 3 MODES OF ACTION: The combination of kinetic impact delivering blunt force trauma, psychological shock disorienting the assailant, and sensory incapacitation with chemical irritants; allow Mission™ CS Live Rounds to effectively neutralize even the most aggressive targets.


This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)