A Ninja Paintball 68 ci 4500 psi Carbon Fiber HPA Tank is the top choice of pro paintball teams the world over. Ninja Paintball regulators are built to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, providing consistent output and reliable long lasting performance. Their customer service is also second to none!
Their Mini Fill Valve is small and compact to clear most marker gripframes and rails. The design is also simple to rebuild and maintain when needed. One of our best selling 68/4500 HPA tanks for a good reason!
The PRO V2 SLP is Ninja's next generation SLP (Super Low Pressure) regulators. The PRO V2 SLP has a fixed output pressure of 300psi and was designed specifically for the Bob Long G6R and Victory.
This Pro Series SHP Regulator has all the great features of the Ultralite reg, including the aluminum bonnet and mini gauge. The SHP (Super High Pressure) has a adjustable output of 1100 to 950 psi, and was designed to work with markers or airguns requiring a high pressure output. If you have one of these guns (or similar), you'll get better performance out of your marker with this reg compaired to standard output regs.
Ninja Paintball 68 ci 4500 psi Carbon Fiber HPA Tank features:
- - 68 cubic inch
- - 4500 psi
- - D.O.T. and TC approved aluminum bottle
- - 5 year hydro
- - 10 1/2 inches long x 4 1/2 inches diameter
- - 1000-1400+ shots per fill depending on marker
- - Sonic Recharge Technology (SPT) piston, a plated aluminum piston that produces an industry leading recharge rate and virtually eliminates reg shoot down
- – Mini Fill Valve, a non-wrist digging, low profile design
- - Brass bonnet
- - Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
- - Completely rebuildable by the end user
- - Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
- - Super low response curve 0-50 psi from full to empty
- - ASTM COMPLIANT bonnet thread
- - ASTM COMPLIANT DOT burst disc
- - ASTM COMPLIANT Low pressure burst disk
- - ASTM COMPLIANT Restrictor, bleed hole and safety groove
- - Mini Fill Valve is hardened, plated 5000 psi rated
- - Reg installed to ASTM