This is a limited edition Saint Patrick day tank w/ a Pro V2 SHP Ninja regulator.
A Ninja Paintball 68 ci 4500 psi Carbon Fiber HPA Tank is the top choice of pro paintball teams the world over. Ninja Paintball regulators are built to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, providing consistent output and reliable long lasting performance. Their customer service is also second to none!
Their Mini Fill Valve is small and compact to clear most marker grip frames and rails. The design is also simple to rebuild and maintain when needed. One of our best selling 68/4500 HPA tanks for a good reason!
Ninja Paintball 68 ci 4500 psi Carbon Fiber HPA Tank features:
- - 68 cubic inch
- - 4500 psi
- - D.O.T. and TC approved aluminum bottle
- - 5 year hydro
- - 10 1/2 inches long x 4 1/2 inches diameter
- - 1000-1400+ shots per fill depending on marker
- - Sonic Recharge Technology (SPT) piston, a plated aluminum piston that produces an industry leading recharge rate and virtually eliminates reg shoot down
- – Mini Fill Valve, a non-wrist digging, low profile design
- - Brass bonnet
- - Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
- - Completely rebuildable by the end user
- - Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
- - Super low response curve 0-50 psi from full to empty
The PRO V2 SHP was designed specifically for the Tippmann markers running RT and Cyclone Feed as well as Automags running RT. This regulator ships at 1100psi, deal for increasing your rate of fire on your Automag to 20+ balls per second, unleashing the full potential of your Automag. You have the ability to remove 3 shims inside of the regulator to drop the pressure down to 950psi, which we found to be ideal on Tippmanns that are starving for air when using the RT and Cyclone Feed upgrades. Ninja recommends using Steel Braided line with the PRO V2 SHP.
- New Ball Valve Seal
- 30% Increased Flow
- Improved Seal Integrity
- Rotational 360 Degree
- Made in USA