This is a limited edition Saint Patrick day tank w/ a Pro V2 SLP Ninja regulator.
A Ninja Paintball 68 ci 4500 psi Carbon Fiber HPA Tank is the top choice of pro paintball teams the world over. Ninja Paintball regulators are built to some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, providing consistent output and reliable long lasting performance. Their customer service is also second to none!
Their Mini Fill Valve is small and compact to clear most marker grip frames and rails. The design is also simple to rebuild and maintain when needed. One of our best selling 68/4500 HPA tanks for a good reason!
Ninja Paintball 68 ci 4500 psi Carbon Fiber HPA Tank features:
- - 68 cubic inch
- - 4500 psi
- - D.O.T. and TC approved aluminum bottle
- - 5 year hydro
- - 10 1/2 inches long x 4 1/2 inches diameter
- - 1000-1400+ shots per fill depending on marker
- - Sonic Recharge Technology (SPT) piston, a plated aluminum piston that produces an industry leading recharge rate and virtually eliminates reg shoot down
- – Mini Fill Valve, a non-wrist digging, low profile design
- - Brass bonnet
- - Meets all DOT, CGA and ASTM specifications
- - Completely rebuildable by the end user
- - Every regulator is hand crafted and factory tested
- - Super low response curve 0-50 psi from full to empty
The PRO V2 SLP is our next generation SLP (Super Low Pressure) regulators. The PRO V2 SLP has an fixed output pressure of 300psi and was designed specifically for the Bob Long G6R and Victory. These markers will achieve more shots with this regulator over normal low pressure output regulators. This regulator comes standard with a rotational collar to adjust the position of your fill nipple and gauge so you never have to worry about it digging into your wrists while shooting.
- New Ball Valve Seal
- 30% Increased Flow
- Improved Seal Integrity
- Rotational 360 Degree
- Made in USA