The Virtue Spire is the next generation in loader technology with a shot activated sensor, jam-proof feeding system and a tool-less design that can be taken apart and reassembled in seconds. Not only is the Spire an aggressive, lightweight, and compact design, but it also holds more paint than the leading competitors.
Virtue Spire Key Features:
- Tool-less Disassembly: Slide Lock Quick Release Button for easy, tool-less disassembly.
- Flex Cycle Paddle: Rubber Flex Cycle allows the Spire to feed even the most brittle paint.
- Spring Loaded Anti-jam Drive: Slides underneath and pushes jams out of the way before they occur.
- Shot Activated Sensor: Intelligent G-Force Sensor isolates and detects acceleration from each shot.
- Aggressive Low Profile Styling: Adds approx. 4" of height to the gun as a result of spacing saving with the vertically stacked gearbox.
- Single Tray Internal Construction: All of the Spire internals are attached to a single tray for easy removal.
- True 200 Capacity: High ball capacity holds 200+ paintballs.
- Self-Optimizing Motor: Monitors motor torque and the G-force sensor to optimize performance.
- Wide Mouth Lid: Huge lid opening for easy reloading.
- Electronic Force Feed Button: Press the LED cover to manually force the Spire to spin.
- Adjustable Settings: Speaker, LED control, Standby, Sensitivity, and Factory Reset.
- Water Resistant Electronics: Conformal coated electronics protect the circuitry from moisture and paint.
- Audible, Instant-on: Push button on/off with audible speaker feedback.
- Long Battery Life: Ultra long battery life from 3 AA batteries.
This Used Spire 200 has been tested and found to be in working condition.