The original Etha was developed specifically to allow access to the Eclipse marker range by those on a budget. It was robust and reliable, solidly constructed and has provided years of honest service for thousands of players around the world.
But now it is time for the Etha to evolve. To not only be reliable, but also refined. Not just robust, but feature-packed. The Etha2 is here to lead the way. To show others what is possible with creative and innovative engineering solutions. It's here to disrupt the establishment and dominate the market. With features never before seen in this sector in a package that handles and performs like nothing before it.
Driven by the now-legendary Gamma Core the Etha2 is built to handle the harshest of environments. From searing heat to frigid frozen wastes, the exceptionally tough composite external construction with aircraft-grade aluminium interior will take everything that even the roughest and most demanding player can throw at it. Yet on the field its stretched-out grip spacing, light weight and natural balance make it easy to manoeuvre, natural to aim and amazing fun to shoot.
Etha 2 Features
- PAL Compatible
- Completely re-designed Etha2 platform
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- GRN composite outer body
- Aluminium inner body core
- Single-piece GRN frame and foregrip
- Hose-less air transfer system
- POPS ASA assembly
- Lock n' load 9V battery system
- Tool-less grip access/removal
- Wire-less frame to body connectivity
- DefTek offset feed
- Ambidextrous LED status indicator